[DyUn] DysfunctionUnion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for those interested in Project CARS new video game

2 posters

Go down

for those interested in Project CARS new video game Empty for those interested in Project CARS new video game

Post by Yokedblowfish Mon May 11, 2015 6:50 am

for those of you that are planning on getting "project Cars" here's a youtube video that has the best description of what the game is, its pretty funny.
and just so you know I'm not putting this up to take away from your efforts on Forza horizon 2, my commitment to the club is unwavering I just want something to play real simulation style racing Forza 5 didn't do it for me.
this game was designed by many real race car drivers including the original stig from Top Gear, formula 1 drivers, GT champions and drivers from all racing circuits it's designed by Mad Studios who put out Need for Speed SHIFT and SHIFT 2 the engine they use has been fully modified.
so anyone who's interested take a look anybody who has the game message me and on off days from dysfunction union club events on Forza horizon 2 we can do some racing over there.

Yokedblowfish
Yokedblowfish

Back to top Go down

for those interested in Project CARS new video game Empty Re: for those interested in Project CARS new video game

Post by aventadorkinnu Mon May 11, 2015 8:02 am

I pre-ordered this one. Eagerly waiting for tomorrow
aventadorkinnu
aventadorkinnu

Back to top Go down

for those interested in Project CARS new video game Empty Re: for those interested in Project CARS new video game

Post by Yokedblowfish Mon May 11, 2015 8:08 am

I hear ya, it'll be nice to play with the fellas in the club on FH 2 and then go get some sim racing done on the off times.I don't think I've played with you in the club yet but I'll be on FH2 around 12 or 1 Pacific time.message me if you if you see me on I don't know if you've played with any club members yet but if you haven't already added all the co leaders on your friends list yet I recommend it so when you see us on you can message us and we'll bring in to the party and give you the lowdown on the club if you don't already know
Yokedblowfish
Yokedblowfish

Back to top Go down

Post by aventadorkinnu Tue May 12, 2015 2:23 pm

I'm sorry cudn't get back to you sooner. I was not available during that time. Let me know when ur arnd again we can do some racing on FH2. BTW did u like Project CARS ?
aventadorkinnu
aventadorkinnu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokedblowfish Tue May 12, 2015 2:36 pm

LOVE IT...HARD HELL!best sim I've ever played I'm online now message me when your on
Yokedblowfish
Yokedblowfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down