[DyUn] DysfunctionUnion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions!

3 posters

Go down

Questions! Empty Questions!

Post by Doggins Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Being new to the game (1 week), I had some questions for you guys.

-The other night we had a crew together and we were jumping hills over houses. I could never fully clear the houses, but some of you were flying a mile past them. What do you recommend for a jump car? Is there specific tune you use for said car?

-Is there a benefit of playing multiplayer vs solo?

-What difficulty do you guys play on typically?

-Best way to earn credits?

-Besides earning credits for attaining higher tiers in club XP, what does benefit does this provide for the club and individual?

-I'm really digging this game, as I have with all previous versions. Is it worth buying all DLC and bundles? Am I better off buying a season pass and/or VIP? Should I buy now or later?

Doggins

Back to top Go down

Questions! Empty Re: Questions!

Post by Yokedblowfish Fri May 01, 2015 8:17 am

I just spent 40 minutes writing a response to your post and accidentally deleted it ,don't have time to write it again, friend,yokedblowfish when I'm on I'll answer your questions and rewrite the answer to the post for everybody to see at another time
Yokedblowfish
Yokedblowfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribian7 Fri May 01, 2015 3:09 pm

I'll give you a reply when I get to work tonight. That way I can use a real keyboard. I was to busy last night, which is good, but not for forum posts.

Tribian7
Admin

https://dysfunctionunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokedblowfish Sat May 02, 2015 7:52 am

#1 jump cars
we had high speed cars but putting stiffness in your shocks makes it bounce higher,rebound stiffness.but when it comes to setups everybody's different.
#2multi vs solo
solo is just to gain advancements in the game itself but both multiplayer and solo earn credits ,XP ,and Help level up your wristband level.
#3 difficulty
anything you do in regards to turning off assists brakes, steering, driving line, increases the percentage of credits and XP you gain the more you turn off the bigger percentage you get.learning to use manual or manual with clutch will increase your shifting effectiveness in the game.in most cases a manual transmission will be an automatic transmission
#4 credits
just playing, doing events solo or online earns credits, replaying finale races,running multiple laps in free roam events.
#5 benefits
the benefit of running club events in any form is you'll get a club bonus plus the club itself gaines XP towards club level and club ranking the more we play together the bigger the benefits
#6 dlc
the VIP package includes all of down loadable content.getting the v_i_p now is pretty cheap I would do it because you gain a lot of free vehicles.but the downloadable content season is over everything you see available is all there is so if there's some things you don't care about then you can buy them piece by piece your choice but it doesn't look like there's anything else coming out for this game.

good luck I hope I answered your questions but like I said talk to any coleadera about this stuff and everybody has varying opinions so the more people you talk to you the better off you'll be good luck and hope to see you in club events!
Yokedblowfish
Yokedblowfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribian7 Sat May 02, 2015 11:21 pm

I hope this helps Doggins. I decided to answer your questions before looking at yokes post, so as to answer with a clear mind. If I'm restating his answers, bear with.

"-The other night we had a crew together and we were jumping hills over houses. I could never fully clear the houses, but some of you were flying a mile past them. What do you recommend for a jump car? Is there specific tune you use for said car?"

Answer: The best setup of the day for jumping, in my observations and tests, at least for that particular jump, is the X class Alfa made Rally (aka Storm Island parts).

"-Is there a benefit of playing multiplayer vs solo?"

Answer: Solo is good to get past the initial learning curve. Beyond that solo has only served me with achievements, which are good in going towards your Forza Hub bonuses.  

"-What difficulty do you guys play on typically?"

Answer: For a long time I played with only ABS and the brake line for turns. Collision, in my opinion, only serves as a handicap if left realistic. I'm not counting it as a difficulty. These days I may utilize traction control for high horsepower rear wheel drive vehicles. For instance, any rear wheel drive drag car I build. Note, that difficulty only benefits your bonus to credits, NOT experience. My current strategy is to tune a car with no assists on, then turn them on based on my mood and the online crowd.    

"-Best way to earn credits?"

Answer: Play online with the club, race clean and gravitate towards road trips. XP bonuses are gained from playing with the club and road trips are the most constant form of racing.

"-Besides earning credits for attaining higher tiers in club XP, what does benefit does this provide for the club and individual?"

Answer: The club and the individuals goal are the same, get XP. All Xp gained by every club member is directly counted for the individual and club, whether the player is playing online or offline. As this club becomes more competitive in the XP department, so it becomes more competitive in attaining good active members. As the club grows correctly, so will the enjoyment level within the club experience.

"-I'm really digging this game, as I have with all previous versions. Is it worth buying all DLC and bundles? Am I better off buying a season pass and/or VIP? Should I buy now or later?"

Answer: Timing the purchases of the DLC content can be tricky, given it's unannounced and usually on a short timeline. I held out for a long time, in buying the VIP pass and the season pass. It's worth it if you enjoy the game as much as i think you do and being in an active club can be difficult without all the car options available. Make sure to buy the Storm Island expansion after purchasing the VIP pass. It discounts Storm Island by $10, essentially paying for itself. If your ever going to get the VIP pass, the sooner the better, for its bonus.

Any other questions, feel free to ask. We are here to assist Smile

Tribian7
Admin

https://dysfunctionunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggins Sun May 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Thanks guys! I really appreciate all the info and it's been very helpful!

Doggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum