[DyUn] DysfunctionUnion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you get agitated when i am constantly running away from races....

3 posters

Go down

If you get agitated when i am constantly running away from races.... Empty If you get agitated when i am constantly running away from races....

Post by DeluxeShawno Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:08 pm

So do I, but here is why.... I've been busy and sick so haven't been able to be on for the past few days, but i will be on tomorrow day or night.
If you get agitated when i am constantly running away from races.... Dsc02010

DeluxeShawno

Back to top Go down

If you get agitated when i am constantly running away from races.... Empty Re: If you get agitated when i am constantly running away from races....

Post by Yokedblowfish Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Nice, when we talk again tell me how you put a pic up, if I haven't figured it out by then. I won't embarrass myself putting my dogs up, maybe later. Get feeling better
Yokedblowfish
Yokedblowfish

Back to top Go down

If you get agitated when i am constantly running away from races.... Empty Re: If you get agitated when i am constantly running away from races....

Post by Tribian7 Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:45 pm

This has now become the official dog picture forum lol. You have hit the button marked "Host an Image", in order to post a picture to the forum. Its a separate site, hosting the image, to the forum. Registration for the hosting site is automatic, after hosting the first image. Ill post a pic of my dog soon.

Tribian7
Admin

https://dysfunctionunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribian7 Sat May 09, 2015 7:47 pm

Tribian7
Admin

https://dysfunctionunion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum